Sunday, May 15, 2016

May,15,2016

Hi everyone,
       Yes its me, Shelby. I'm alive:) so sorry for not posting in so long. Today I suddenly wanted to check on my blog that to be honest I sort of forgot about. Then I saw that people actually wanted to hear what I had to say. When I checked the comments people were actually responding. I was like, I have to write at least something back. So here I am. I'm pretty sure I will post more now. I mean with all the drama in my life I need something to drown myself out in and escape for a while. A lot happens in my life and I really don't want to go into details now. Something exciting did happen to me though. I moved! Its a lovely area called Anthem, AZ and its a very beautiful place to live. It has such a nice neighborhood vibe I cant get over it. Anyways I don't remember if I told you guys this but I'm actually an artist:)
     I love to paint and draw and everything in that realm. That's also one of my big zone outs. I sort of quite dancing but its ok because I found my true calling, I believe. If you would like to check out my art go to shelbyvalintart.weebly.com
     I really do appreciate all comments you guys give me. It really does help and keep me going.
                                                                THANK YOU:)


No comments:

Post a Comment