Saturday, March 28, 2015

I don't consider my life normal because of my disability, combined with issues that every teenage girl has to go through,. I've wanted to create a blog for a while now just to let out how I feel and  to teach, inspire, and motivate others. So I started a blog.... this is my first post. Back to the top of the page, yes I do have a disability. Its like Parkinson's Disease but not the exact same. I was in a wheelchair, not able to walk or talk for the first ten years of my life. One thing, read that last sentence again. People don't understand how much walking and talking can mean to living until their put in a situation without it. The first ten years, none of the less the most important years of my life I spent in a wheelchair stuck in my own mind while other kids ride bikes, swim, have fun. This is my life. I want to share it with you. Warning: may be depressing and sad but usually funny and inspirational :)

No comments:

Post a Comment