Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015 Intro to blogging

Blogs can be boring. I promise to make mine as fun to read as possible. All you need to do is read it. Maybe also comment:) Anyways life is okay right now. Not the best but its ok. I wish I had more friends. I have a few best friends but they can never hang out. Maybe they just don't want to. Don't know but its ok. I have so much more to focus than friends like school, family, and other stuff. I love art and dance but they are just hobbies.Writing is also one of my hobbies. Writing helps me clear my mind. I have a diary I keep with all my biggest secrets that I always keep hidden and it helps me get out emotions and ideas that I can't exactly share out loud. Blogging is a whole different story than just writing in a diary but I think it will also help me a lot with my feelings also. Blogging might also help me become a better writer. Who doesn't want that? I just hope blogging will be for my own good, not for bad purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby! Blogging is a great way to make friends. I'd love to be yours if you'll be mine ^^. I look forward to seeing more of your blogposts.
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete