Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 27, 15

           
    Sorry I've been gone for a while. I've been busy with school and other things. I hope you guys still care to read my blog! It's been forever, I know but I'm back now. I try and imagine you guys reading my blog and I come up with nothing. I sit crisscrossed on my couch with my laptop situated on my lap and poor my heart out to you guys listening to Twenty One Pilots, hoping someone cares. I guess even if I don't have an audience with advice to comment and read my posts as soon as I publish them, I shouldn't care. It's an outlet. More than anything it's a place to let myself go. Well anyway what do I have to tell this week? Hmm well schools out! YAY SUMMER!!!! I'm so excited to sleep in and do nothing. I have to retake one semester of math next year because i failed. It sucks. School stresses the hell out of me. Homework, friends, drama, clubs, grades ... All of it. Lucky seniors don't have to deal with it anymore. Stress is so common in teens nowadays it’s ridiculous. It’s almost sick. High school is supposed to be the best years of your life. Why do schools take that away? At least let us enjoy our lives before we get sucked into the workforce when we turn 18. I don't want to get into it because if I do in five minutes I'll be researching debates on this topic and whatever audience I have will fall asleep and not want to read my blog ever again so I'm just not. I know that was supposed to be funny, sorry. I don't have that one funny gene that the school clowns and cool people get. I wish I did, to be honest. I don't have that many friends at school even though I try so hard to make them. Well, I think I'm going to end there. I'll be bored all summer probably on my laptop so I'll be back soon. Stay strong, beautiful, and happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment