Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 31, 15

        
   Summer is getting really boring since I don't have that many friends to hang out with. I'm trying to hang out, talk, and text, but no one will and it’s killing me that I have no idea why. What did I do? Why did I lose my friends? Was it me? Myself? Should I change? These thoughts are speeding through and out my mind like race cars. I want to fix it. Everything, but I can't if I don't know what I did. I wore high heels to school because it was our last day and I wanted to dress spectacular. Is that so bad? Maybe that was it? I have no clue honestly. People at my school are so judgmental it’s honestly sick. I can't do anything about how people judge me but I can choose how I take it. Honestly I try and ignore it and without "friends" I can do more and work harder at what I love. I love to draw and I might post some pictures of my artwork later. Obviously I love to write and blog. To keep active I also dance which also helps me get out emotions that are bundled inside me, suffocating me. When I do these things I can let go and not think about anything. That's why I do them. Everyone should have some kind of de-stressor, I think.

 

Please comment and like posts anywhere on my blog :)

4 comments:

  1. Never change because you think it's your fault that your friends are being weird. If you can't think of anything you might have done wrong, you probably haven't done anything wrong ;)
    Just keep doing the things you love!

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! We have a lot in common, I just started blogging today, check mine out at soundofmusic.blog.com, I would really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just going to drop your blog like that? At least continue it for a little longer. You might still enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing's ever wrong with "being you" and doing that things you love will make you feel better :)
    rude alignments

    ReplyDelete