Friday, May 29, 2015

May 29, 15

     Told you guys I'd be back soon. I have been all over the place today. I went to Lake Pleasant with my family and my Dad's friend Rick who was super nice and kind enough to let us ride on his boat with him. We went wake-boarding and to be honest I almost drowned but of course it was still fun. All of us had a blast really. Then tonight I want to the park in my neighborhood for a music festival. That was fun...... well until all my friends ditched me. I've had this happen before so I'm used to the feeling. Then I sat alone for about five minutes until I found some friends to talk to until my mom picked me up. To say the least I thought I would come home crying and feeling so lonely, but I didn't. The people I talked to were so nice and actually cared. I've seen them around my school but we ever actually talked. Right now I'm so happy we did cause without them I don't know were I would be or what I would have done if they didn't. Friends are great to have but not if your not yourself around them. I learned that today. I want my friends to care about me and help me threw tough times. Is that so much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment